Whip this easy face mask, and you’ll enjoy amazing hydration, and many other great skin benefits. I always enjoy making natural, DIY beauty treatments, and I just can’t get enough of this one!
It combines of raw honey and coconut oil, both of which have significant benefits for your skin and your health.
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp. Raw Honey
- In a small bowl combine honey and coconut oil together. Whatever you don’t use straight away, keep in the fridge.
- Using your fingers, apply evenly all over your face.
- Allow mask to ‘dry’ on your skin for about 15 minutes.
- After this time take a warm, damp washcloth and lay it over your face.
- Remove washcloth and gently remove mask with warm water.
- Use this 2x or 3x a week or when needed.
I’m using this twice or thrice a week, and so far my skin feels super soft and hydrated. What more can you ask for!