I especially like the idea of using natural products for my skin. While I don’t use every idea, I try a lot of them. This one is a great twist on an old idea. It’s an updated version of using egg whites as a face mask. The extra updating gave it more muscle to clear the complexion of unwanted blackheads, while also tightening and firming it.
Egg whites are particularly good for people with oily skin. Not only does it help eliminate some of the oil, but it also tightens the skin and leaves the pores looking smaller. There are so many healthy nutrients in egg whites, one of which is the antibacterial enzyme lysozyme.
It kills the bacteria that causes acne, so it helps that way too. Try it once and see what you think. I love the peeling of the tissue at the end. It’s my favorite part of the whole procedure. Watch the video below to see just how easy this idea is.
How to Do It:
First and foremost, steam your face to loosen up the sebum and dead skin that are clogging up the pores, after that, you can use baking soda to exfoliate your skin. And here’s how to do with the egg white pore strip:
- Place egg whites in a bowl and beat lightly.
- Apply the egg white on your face and neck with a cosmetic brush, avoiding the eye and mouth area.
- Take a thin tissue and cut out holes for your mouth, eyes and nose. Place it gently over your egg white brushed face, then pat gently.
- Apply another layer of egg white over the tissue and leave it on to dry. Wait for 30 minutes.
- When completely dry, gently peel-off the tissue or tissue pieces in an upward direction from the face.
- Wash your face with a warm cloth and enjoy your fresh and healthy skin.
Note: For oily skin use twice in a week and for dry skin use once in a week or twice in 10 days.