There’s no exact rule on how you’ll use this mixture, but I preferred mine to use it as my daily facial cleanser, and this routine works best for me (I swear).
I tweaked this recipe (originally from buzbeauty) and also added goat’s milk powder (or whole milk powder) which is rich in lactic acid. Lactic acid is a very gentle and efficient type of exfoliant.
It gets rid of the dead skin cells and stimulates the regeneration of the skin and the production of collagen.
(Goat’s milk) Is quite different from the more typical cow’s milk. It has a pH that is similar to the one of the human body. As a result, goat’s milk is tolerated better and absorbed quickly by the skin.
Still, you can opt for whole fat milk powder if goat’s milk powder is not available.
You Will Need:
- 2 tsp Rice flour (or you can skip this ingredient and use milk powder instead)
- goat’s milk powder (or you can use whole milk powder)
- 2 tsp raw honey
- 1 tsp green tea (this is optional for extra anti-oxidant)
- Place rice flour in a container, add the milk powder and honey
- Mix until you’ll get a paste-like consistency (you can add more honey if desired)
- Add a teaspoon of green tea for extra anti-oxidants
- Mix all together to get a nice consistency and its much easier to apply on the skin
- Apply a generous layer all over your face and let it sit for 20 minutes
- After 20 minutes, dampen your face with water and gently massage for 30 seconds or more
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and apply your favorite moisturizer.