While it may sound strange to use mayonnaise on your hair, this DIY hair mask makes use of the super hydrating properties of mayonnaise. It gives you a creamy, rich mask that leaves hair incredibly glossy and shiny.
This mask, effectively treats rough, dry, and damaged hair. The moisturizing ingredients penetrate deep into the hair shaft, moisturizing hair deep inside and locking that moisture into hair. This leaves hair wonderfully silky and soft after you use it. You can use this mask twice weekly to enjoy great results.
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 8 oz olive oil
Or if you already have mayonnaise available:
- 1/2 cup Mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp Vegetable Glycerin (or you can use almond, coconut & castor oil)
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- Just mix the above 3 ingredients and apply to damp or dry hair.
- With a slightly damp hair, massage this mixture on your scalp and to each strand of your hair.
- Let it sit for about 20-30 minutes and rinse it off with your regular shampoo and conditioner.