Darkness in the butt and bikini area is very common and somewhat embarrassing. Beach season is knocking on the door and the time is just right to do something about the problem. If you want to avoid skin whitening chemicals and expensive cosmetics, you can try several simple and inexpensive home remedies. I have tried the majority of these products and I can confirm that they have an all-natural skin lightening effect.
What To Do:
- Take your favorite body scrub and mix it with 2 teaspoon of sugar. Mix it before the sugar melts.
- Or you can create your own body scrub by mixing coconut or olive oil + brown sugar (just eyeball the portion to create a consistency)
- Take the mixture and gently scrub between thighs and butt for a minute and wash it off.
- Grab a potato and cut it in half. Then, gently rub the peeled area of the potato on the dark thigh area for a minute and wash it off.
- Next, cut a lemon and apply or gently rub the lemon juice on the dark area and leave it for half an hour before washing it off.
- Do this routine regularly without skipping until you see improvements on your skin.