Is there a woman that doesn’t dream about having the perfect complexion? An all-natural facial peel will help you get rid of the dead skin cells and the buildup that has accumulated in the pores. This gentle procedure stimulates the regeneration of cells, making skin much more youthful and radiant.
- Tomatoes are a wonderful source of vitamin C and just like citrus fruits, they play an important role in skin health. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and an all-natural skin lightening agent. A single treatment can make your skin much brighter and decrease the prominence of certain common imperfections.
- As a powerful antioxidant, vitamin C protects the skin cells from the damage that could be caused by free radicals. Thus, it can be used to slow down the aging process and prevent the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines.
- The tomato is also acidic. A tomato facial treatment can thus be used to kill bacteria and reduce the prominence of acne.
- The mildly acidic tomato facial peel will stimulate exfoliation, and it can be used to treat dark spots or achieve an overall lightening of the skin tone. Vitamin C is often used in the commercially-manufactured skin lightening products. A tomato treatment will deliver the same results, but it will require a longer period because the facial is all-natural and less concentrated.
- Apart from using tomatoes for the creation of a natural facial peel, you can quickly make your tomato skin cleanser. The cleanser will regulate sebum production and shrink your pores – two effects that will contribute to the beautiful appearance of your skin and the brightening of your complexion.
- Tomato can easily be added to masks and facial treatments that rely on other natural ingredients, as well. This way, the tomato facial can be enhanced and used to treat a wider range of skin problems.